Thursday, August 04, 2005

The White Space Collection

This is the 4 kits in a new collection I call the "White Space Collection". Each kit has an extra measure of white in the papers. The kits have enough fun elements to satisfy the scrapper who loves "stuff" and yet has papers to satisfy the most graphic scrapper.

This first one, while still unnamed is the Summery one. Boy I had fun with these colors. And the beads. Fun stuff!


I just LOVE this one. For some reason for someone with a tendency to go so soft and pastel, I just can't believe I had so much fun doing these colors. I love black. I just loved it in general. I can't wait to scrap with it.



This is the baby kit. I saw a Lo in a CK that had the softest colors ever and I just had to make a kit that had so much white that it would just show off the soft faces of the littlest sweethearts or a great black and white. This one had elements I love so much I will do again - stitched tags, silk flowers, mini tags, which I always love.


And lastly the boy kit. The boys are... kit. Staples and more staples. I LOVE staples. Boy I need to scrap some boy pics. The world needs more boy kits. I love these papers and really need to scrap with them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Nancy said...

I love these kits! Where are they available?

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These kits are awesome, Kim! You are definately an up and comming star in the Digi World! Super job on these!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home