Sunday, July 31, 2005

Scrapping Weight

Well I have made a decision. Whether I like it or not, or hate it really, I am going to scrap about weight. My weight, my parent's weight. Weight. My goals, my plan, my fears, everything. Getting bigger is something that scares me to death. Watching both my parents be obese and have so many health problems was scary. And I never was heavy. Never. But noe, in my depression I have gotten bigger than I ever thought. SO I am gonna do this. For now I think that I will post them in my gallery, but maybe not. My family looks there. I dunno. But they will be for me. I still am thinking I need to scrap the things that are hard. This can't be just about making cute pages, but about being an outlet. And I need an outlet that is more than just a creative outlet but an outlet for all the pain I feel as well. Hmmm it makes my stomach turn to think of scrapping the hard stuff. How do I? I dunno. Maybe Amy will let me set up a different account to post the hard stuff into. I don't want my Gramma to read some of it, but I think it could help some people. Maybe I will just post those pages here. Where to begin. Maybe I should check out the weight group at SBB. Other scrappers. I dunno. For some reason I felt like I needed to put it here to make sure I did it. But I don't know what to say about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Craft Tea Lady said...

Kim,

I just wanted to encourage you... you are right, turn to the Lord, read your Bible, pray and if you still need help, going to the Dr and getting some meds (if they find it is something that will help) isn't the worst thing you can do. Even if it just helps you get through this time. *hugs*~G (aka Gina)

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=CraftTeaLady

3:49 PM  
Blogger me said...

Kim, you should definitely come join the WLC at sbb! And I know how you feel about posting the weight stuff. I have mine posted and they are embarrasing, and yet, so many people look at them and offer encouragement or talk about how they needed it you know, to get them going too. My weight loss pages are terribly revealing, I don't know if you've seen them, but trust me, they are. You can look in the weight loss challenge gallery and see them. But as I create them, I realize how much I need to be doing it. How much it affects me and yes, saddens me, but also pushes me. My parents have the link to my gallery, and they've probably seen them. But you know, hard as it is, the most important thing for me is that it's for me, not them and i needed to do it for me, so I just have to live with the fact that other people can see how I feel on the inside. Okay, i'm totally rambling... :) come join us!

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home