Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Just Precious Kit

Well here is the new kit I just finished. The last for a while in my soft color scheme. It will be a paper pack and an element kit. I don't have any idea what to name it, but... This was a fun kit to make for some reason. I think that maybe it's just cuz I am getting better at doing some things so I can just get an idea and run with it. Had to force myself to stop with it though as I think I could have just kept going and going. As it is I had a hard time fitting all the elements on the preview. I did a lot of elements that were very new to me like the threaded ribbon. Used one of my edge brushed I am working on to make those border strips. Hmm. well since my leaving 3S, the kits don't have a home, but I love making them and will keep doing it until I get in the store I want LOL. And of course then I have free kits to work with! Hmm I need a name for this. Any ideas? As I type this Rie helloes me to say I should name is Just Precious. So.. Just Precious it is. yay!!! Off to work on a collection of kits I made the palletes for today.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the flowers in the differnt colors and the threaded ribbons look great!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home