Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I have been scrapping a lot lately. Here are some of the recent additions. And of course, lots of 2 pagers. I just can't pull myself away from them. This is one I made using Kathy Moore's Farm Fresh girl you can find at digiscrapdivas Kathy has some really amazing and cute stuff there!! This kit was more my style than I think I could have made it! I knew the perfect picture for it the second I saw it. This little sweetheart and her little curls on the side. Honestly a day didn't go by that I didn't just melt seeing those curls.



This graphic one is another one using Kathy's great stuff. This is from the Greet the Day kit. Seems kinda off kilter since I don't have the line through the middle showing where the page is cut in half, but I loved it. I kept looking at these pics and nothing seemed right. They speak for themselves. Boy he is handsome. And how sweet he was to play along with Mom's photoshoot LOL!



I did this 2 pager last night for the ezine submission at SBB. I started it after midnight! I never was left feeling 100% satisified with the papers for the numbers and the vellum, but I decided to leave it and still think she is the funniest girl in the world do the LO makes me smile perfection or not.



And one last one with Kathy's stuff. This is from the ABCs of me kit. Boy have I searched through 100s of kits looking for the right papers to go with this picture but I just couldn't find the right fit. When I saw Kathy's kit, I knew I had finally found it! And I think it turned out great. What a silly two I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home