Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Leaving 3S

Well I hadn't really mentioned any of this on here as things we in the works. I was selling my kits over at 3S but now have left. I had been thinking about leaving for a while. Sometimes something is just not the right fit. So on a whim I emailed somewhere I had wished I could join the team at, but assumed it was just out of reach LOL. Low and behold they had been looking at me to maybe join the team and I got an offer from them. So I took it, and quit over at 3S. And their site went down (which is just HORRIBLE!!) so the timing was good for now. I have yet to sign my contract with the other site so I will not mention the name right now, but I thought I should at least mention it in case I mentioned that you could buy my kits at 3S.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will miss you at 3S! Your kits were my favorite to work with! I wish you the best at your new site and will keep an eye out for you new stuff. You are super talented and I'm sure you will do great!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home