Tuesday, July 26, 2005

On a CT! And scrapping problems

Well I got invited to be on Kathy Moore's creative team. Kathy sells her stuff at SB-E and at kathyssimplescraps. How much fun to have someone look at your stuff and think you are good enough to be worth inviting. I guess I just feel really honored. That said I had a CT layout I needed to make this weekend. I tried and tried but just couldn't. It's the first time I couldn't scrap something I really wanted to. I needed to scrap this 2 pager of my hubby. But I couldn't. I just wasn't liking my hubby that much this weekend and just couldn't find it in myself to scrap all the great and funny things that make him Him. But thankfully last night I got into it and ended up with 4 pages instead of 2!! I really love this LO in the end. It is very much my hubby. Even the title which he came up with. So of course I had to use it!






The journaling reads:

My darling hubby. When I told you I was thinking of doing a layout about you, this is the title you came up with. What fun to find all the pictures that showed what a Texan you are. And I found as I went through them that these are really the things I love about you. I love that you are a man’s man. A man who will go out and fix his car. That will come home from work and pick up a guitar. That is proud of his roots. That makes me feel safe. I know that when you are around, nothing will happen that you can’t handle. And I am proud to have a manly redneck Southern gentleman for a husband. I love you honey, and you are mine by the grace of GOD.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home