Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sunkissed



Well I was thinking that maybe putting my kits here might seem a little self absorbed, but yunno I love them. I do. How many hours are spent sitting in front of this puter slaving over it, laying in bed thinking of elements, agonizing over every little detail. And really they are a part of me. This kit is the one that really was an escape. It took over completely. That was good. Made mom a bit mad but... I wish I wasn't so obsessive as a designer though. I look at some kits like Jen Wilsons and she has a handful of papers and elements and it's perfect. I can't stop. 5 papers, 10 papers, it's not enough. Maybe it's just a new designer thing, feeling like the kit is in adequate until I cover everything. Hopefully with time I can learn to make what is needed without going and going and going. Sometimes less is more. And how to price huge kits? As a new designer I don't feel like I can charge that much, but at the same time the Sunkissed kit has over 100 pieces, not including the leather (which I ADORE by the way). And I think I am gonna put the B and B kit in the freebies section at SBB. It's just not my style at this point and with the drop shadwos, it should be free to all. argh SO MANY hours in that labor of love. But I love the freebies section and download all the time there so... Without I never would have done this. I couldn't afford food let alone kits at the time I started. Thanks SBB for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home