Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Invasion of the blog snatchers

So out of nowhere, with NO warning I have switched over to typepad. I still have basically no idea how to customize it but It's fine for now. There are many reasons I decided to switch but the main reason is that with blogger I can't email back people who comment. I hate that! I have been getting so many great and encouraging emails that I wish I could respond to. Especially lately. I have some people out there that I really feel care about me and I hate that I cannot get to know any of you!! And I can have a gallery and cool images of fun stuff and categories and all the great great stuff that typepad offers. SO... Cruise on over to my new home at http://kimchristensen.typepad.com/

AND.....DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE MY ADDY IN YOUR BLOG FEED!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Digi Debz said...

I love your designs and always place your freebie on my freebie pages!

I looked for your e-mail addy and could not find it, so I posted this here, hope you don't mind.

I am inviting you to check out the new Designers Forum.

I have created a forum strictly for designers to post their freebies with photos!

I can see this being a central meeting place for all designers freebies.

All freebies would be available to view by the public.

There is no cost to you!

Take a look at this new and innovative idea of mine and see what you think. No one will miss your freebie ever again!

There is help to post your photos there and it is really easy to snag them from your blog or website!

I hope you join the Designer Forum to list your freebies!

http://www.digidebz.com/forum

Warmest Regards, Digi Debz

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home