Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Invasion of the blog snatchers

So out of nowhere, with NO warning I have switched over to typepad. I still have basically no idea how to customize it but It's fine for now. There are many reasons I decided to switch but the main reason is that with blogger I can't email back people who comment. I hate that! I have been getting so many great and encouraging emails that I wish I could respond to. Especially lately. I have some people out there that I really feel care about me and I hate that I cannot get to know any of you!! And I can have a gallery and cool images of fun stuff and categories and all the great great stuff that typepad offers. SO... Cruise on over to my new home at http://kimchristensen.typepad.com/

AND.....DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE MY ADDY IN YOUR BLOG FEED!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home