Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Well... this is my Day 2 entry for Rhonna's Challenge. I feel so fruitless. I feel like if you look at me and my life you will see nothing but bad fruit. So I started the challenge. I read for a few before bed last night and prayed and sat in that still silence in which God speaks. So many times I have started over, and so many times I started reading in Psalms or in Matthew. I have read Psalm 1 000s of times. And here I am reading it and having it come to life. Funny how you can look at the same thing everyday and not really see it. I want to have my life be a tree planted by streams of water, yielding my good fruit in due season. I want my life to prosper. Thanks Rhonna for challenging me to change my life. It has begun. It's too late. Too too late.



Good night and Good Luck. I'll blog a little tomorrow.

10 Comments:

Blogger Margie said...

How gorgeous Kim!! This layout is amazing to me!! I look forward to seeing more! I love how God's Word does that in our lives too!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Sinead said...

This is beautiful, Kim! Great job!

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, can I just say, I think you last few blog entries have been so brave and inspiring. Your artwork is gorgeous and I look forward to seeing what comes next.

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the layout. as for the ck thing. yeah, right. no normal person has a chance. i hope you get in!

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kim these pages you are creating are simply breathtaking! Keep it up girl, you can do it! :)

6:10 AM  
Blogger Craft Tea Lady said...

THIS is fruitless? Girl, stop being so hard on yourself. If you saw someone else who made this, you would be praising them up one side and down the other. WOW WOW WOW! You are fruitful Kim. Believe me, you are.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Melissa Ives said...

Very beautiful! Very inspiring.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! Love reading your blog as a fellow Christian. The artwork would make a gorgeous digi kit! Keep going - you inspire me! hugs

6:58 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

wow kim, this is amazing!!!!!!! I am so proud of you for taking this step.

7:20 AM  
Blogger wyowoman said...

what a page! you rocked that ! the tree by streams of water thing is very accurate description of that feeling!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home