Thursday, October 27, 2005

Overhaul

Well the blog has been overhauled. Feels a little more like Fall. It's after 2 AM so I just don't feel like working on the font or font color. Eh, tomorrow. But I spent the night setting up another blog that just has my kits on it. I put the settings so that you can click and see my kits full size so you can see textures and element quality. While that feels somewhat scary to me for some reason, I know I have always wanted that with other's kits. I think that in many ways if we could all look that close, we would love some designers more and some popular designers would be less popular. But whatever. I have nothing to hide LOL. And it was fun to go through all my kits again. There are some I just love. I really am glad that I feel that way about my stuff. Why do it if you don't I guess. I need to post some of my new layouts tomorrow. I haven't posted any in so long and I have done a lot since then.

Man I need to go to bed. I'm beat. Enjoy the new colors.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the fall look of your site! Your kits are just awesome!! :)

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home