Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A COOL thing

I was reading in Michelle's blog scrapability - which I just LOVE. I have spent all my free time lately reading through the scrap rants archives. Despite the fact that I have read many of these entries already, I still find them so interesting. Especially the farther back you go. It's fun for me to be able to look into the history of digiscrapping. I don't know yet of another blog that so accurately documents the trends, problems, sites, and just general happenings from the history of digiscrapping. And I truly appreciate that not being a designer, she feels the great freedom to discuss the issues. To discuss them as they should be discussed, without fear that it will stir the pot we as designers are swimming in.

Anyways, there was a thread in which she pointed to a thread at 2peas, which in turn pointed me to a neat site. I don't use PSE but many do and often there are those questions that users have that are answered - they only have that in PS or PS CS. ARGH I can imagine how frustrating that might be. So there is this site. The creator/s has made some great actions that mimick PS capabilities, one great one being Curves. Check that out here I hope that more people do this type of thing to fill some of those gaps for those that truly can't afford PS.

Thanks Miss Michelle. Though I have been up til 3 or 4 reading the archives the last few nights. :) I love your rants as do we all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home