Tuesday, October 25, 2005

James Frey on Oprah!!!

James Frey is gonna be on Oprah WEDNESDAY!! I literally am counting the minutes. I am so excited. I need to feed the addiction. The addiction to the book, to this man, his life, his words. Even now I want to read the book again, stay up all night again, laugh again and sob again. Anyone who knows anyone touched by addiction should read A Million Little Pieces. Anyone curious about addiction shoukd read it. Addicts should read it. Everyone, unless bad language will really really really freak you out, should read this book. WATCH OPRAH and meet this man and maybe you will be a convert. I am so darn excited I can hardly stand it. Scroll down a few posts and read about the book and there is a link for it. 968 minutes until OPRAH!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!! I'm watching this right now!

love, me <><

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you. His words are so powerful.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home