Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fireside Kit

Here is a new kit I have coming out. I haven't been putting any new stuff up here for a while. For a couple reasons really. Firstly, I had a huge creative block - come to find out that there were TONS of designers having a block at the same time - weird. And the secind the mojo came back I started a big project. More about that later. So anyways this is the first kit done. I have enough paper done to supply the army (HA the thought of a bunch of soldiers scrapping. yummy) And I now am working on elements. For some reason I just loved this kit. I loved making the papers, I love my elements. And I LOVE stick pins!! Hmm maybe I should post soon about my project.


I have the blog set up so you can click and see full size previews. So if you click on the kit you can get a good, close look at my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home