Monday, October 03, 2005

Tootie Toot Toot

Well I posted this once through hello, but it had an error and it didn't post. Well I got THE email. My first publication request from Scrapbook Trends magazine!!! You wouldn't believe how silly stupid I was the day I found out. And it has been so much fun watching all the digi girls toot about this call. I wish more mags did digi calls because it is FUN! I was talking to a friend that paper scraps and sells CM stuff, etc and she didn't even realize that there were digi layouts in the mags. Would be fun to have more digi exposure besides random layouts. On the other hand, I think it is great that digi scrappers are being given the same consideration and treated the same, so who knows what I am talking about LOL. Well anyways, big pat on the back for me, and Amy as well the hardworking owner of SBB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home