Thursday, October 27, 2005

Blog Name

Well shucks. Here it was 2 AM or so and I was making blog headers, trying to change this up. So being that I couldn't come up with any insightful or witty name I just put Just Kim's Blog. So today I was reading a few blogs and low and behold I didn't realize that Miss Kim's Blog is called Just Miss Kim LOL. OH crud. Whell I guess I need to change it. I have been to her blog a number of times and I guess somewhere in my subconscious I did. Lame. I hate naming things. Naming dogs, children, prices, kits, and now blogs. What says that I really don't have much to say? LOL Hmmm maybe I'll call it It's Just a Blog. Becuase God knows I take everything so darn seriously and fret more than I should about how lame this blog is. Okay so tentatively it's called It's Just A Blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "Just Kim's Musings"? Or "reflections"? Use a thesaurus and find something you like! Although, I think "It's just a blog" sounds good!!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home