Monday, August 08, 2005

Scrapping survey

This is a survey I saw over at Kathy Moore's blog.

Scrapbooking Style
Traditional paper based or Digital? Or Both (Biscraptual)?Digital
Other Mixed Media Arts?
Define Your Style in 5 or less wordsMostly simple but experimenting
Name your Scrapping HeroesUmm.. Well, I love Jen wilson becasue she is the epitome of my style, and Dawn because she can crank out so much amazing stuff at a rate that leaves me dumbfounded
Social Scrapping
2Peas or Not?NOT
One forum lover or spreader of your joy?One forum lover
Active Member, Moderator, or Lurker?Active Member
Do you Scrapblog?Yes
Do you Attend Crops, and if so - how regularly?Pretty much everyday
Do you Attend Scrapbooking Events and Retreats - if so, how regularly?no, I'm too poor, but would be going to the convention if I could afford it
Scrapbooking Objectives and Profile
Are you or would you like to be a Scrapbooking Designer?Yes, and am
Would you Like to Make Money from Scrapping?Most definitely
Is Scrapbooking a Career Objective - fulltime or parttime?probably works out to be a full time job with all the late nights, but not my primary job, that's mothering my littles
Do you scrap for yourself, your family or others?Our family
Is it about the legacy, the memory or the art?Both. Started with legacy and memory but has quickly moved into the art side as well. I have missed painting, etc so much that this has been wonderful
How Many Hours on average per week do you plan / actually do towards scrapbooking?Oh goodness, much more than I ever would be able to admit in writing
Average Monthly Budget for Scrapping Supplies?Umm well not much, but I do buy some scrap mags every month and a Dover cd now and then
How many scrapping magazines do you buy/subscribe to on average per month?3 maybe
How many Idea Books do you own?2 so far
A Bit About You
How many years have you been scrapping?Only since March of this year
Define your family and partnership statusMarried to my best friend, 2 wonderful children, I am truly blessed
Fultime worker, part-time worker, fultime at homefulltime at home
Just Some Fun
What do you think will be the next big product / trend in scrapping?More funky 60s, 70s patterns
What old product / trend would you like to see make a comeback?Hmm... Haven't been around long enough LOL
What's your favourite website to do with scrapping? (Only one!)www.scrapbook-bytes.com

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home