Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Cabana kits

After the B and B kit I decided I really needed to design in my style. I was determined to make kits like I would buy. So I sat down with myself, had a talk :) and started playing around. I found a pallette I liked, and here were the 2 kits that came out of it first. I admit though that another kit came out of the same color pallete I loved working with it so much.

All these summer kits were coming out and they were fun and more vibrant than I tend to work with. I was taking the littles to the pool everyday for swim lessons and wanted a kit that was soft, beachy and could match the beautiful color of the water. These kits can be found at www.3scrapateers.com right now.

Cabana Boy Kit

Cabana Girl Kit

I have these kits marked down right now to $3.50 so we can all scrap our summer pictures!

Here is a LO that I made with the Cabana Boy Kit of the swim lessons:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home