Sunday, July 17, 2005

Redoing old LOs

Argh I can't believe how often my style changes, how learning one or two techniques can make you seem 100 times better. I have so many old LOs that I just hate. Ha ha. I used the best pictures and have bad LOs. And as I start to figure out what my style is, I find I like my old LOs less and less. I can't even stand to look at some. I am sure ALL scrapbookers know that feeling. So I did my first redo. When I did this LO the first time I rushed through it wanting to put as many of the elements from my Sunkissed Kit as I could. The result - a half baked cluttered LO that did not do the picture justice AT ALL. And such a gorgeous photo. Everytime I looked at the LO it just seemed such a shame to hacve wasted such a great picture. So I redid it. I still am not 100% about it to be honest, but it is a huge improvement.

Posted by Picasa
What a beautiful little girl Cassie is. Sometimes I look at her and am just amazed at how utterly gorgeous she is. Her skin, her hair, her eyes, everything is just heaven sent. She is heaven sent. I could not love this little girl more than I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home