Thursday, July 14, 2005

Missing Scrapping

I must say I miss the days when I was just doing LOs and was completely content with that. On one hand I love designing. I don't know that I could be a completely happy scrapper without making stuff. But the days where I didn't make anything and was just so happy to scrap my pictures and go to crops was like being a child. The innocence of my scrapping youth. I have made a few LOs lately since I hadn't made any in a while, but even when I do I feel behind on my designing. Argh. I sure do like to make everything as miserable as I can. Welcome to self sabotaging 101 :)

I think one of my problems is that I learn more about everything, I find myself more picky about what I like to use. And I don't have a penny to my name to buy anything. Maybe when I get paid my kits in the store, I can buy the quality of kits I really want to scrap with and will find it easier. Maybe I should go through the freebies at SBB and see of there is anything new today I like and do a LO. At least I realized yesterday that I am not the only one. I chatted with some different designers, etc. and many felt that they needed to scrap more.

talking about scrapping, here are a couple of my faves -Okay I have lots of faves, but here are couple fun, more graphic LOs. Funny how sometimes you want gorgeous papers and lots of elements and at other times just need a pic and PS and that's it.


1 Posted by Picasa

I love my boys. Adric cracks me up so much and LOVES to have a dirty face. I have a few different dirty face Adric pictures. And my Frankie, the sweet big brother. I will forever love this LO of them and their kiss. Especially since it was unscripted, love between brothers. Oh I NEED to scrap today. Will need to work on LOs for my calendar project for my aunt - Gramma, DO NOT link her to this blog. Or my GALLERy!! Just a friendly reminder. Off to SBB to find a kit until I get paid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home