Sunday, March 26, 2006

A late night rambling

Well it's super late. For some reason these uploads to the store are taking was longer than normal for me. But I am insisting I get them up tonight so.. might as well I guess. I have a layout to post as well as the collection preview and who knows if I end up with anything else to say. I am so tired I can hardly type. OH this last upload is at 84% and still has SO long to go with how long it is taking me.

So here's a layout I did of Frankie the other day. Doesn't he look so OLD? He's only 6 years old and here you can SO see the young man he grows more and more into every day. HE cracks me up. This layout is a bit different for me. Bright, a tad more funky. I AM trying to step outside my little box now and again. Maybe if I take baby steps I won't be so afraid to go there. I guess I don't know that I will ever feel content with my scrapping ability. Does anyone else feel that way? LIke they are always wanting to be better? I am always wanting something fresh for myself anyways with each layout. Sometimes I wish I could mellow out a bit. Well I am really enjoying scrapping a lot lately. So I don't mean I am making my scrapping not fun. But sometimes I wish I didn't feel that nagging urge to push towards new and different things. Silly huh? I should be embracing that feeling. It is what has got me where I am today with my scrapping and designing. But still I mean I don't know HOW to chill out on anything lol. I need to just drink some tea, put on nice music and scrap. Instead of listening to this stupid tv I am watching while I scrap. What is that? I need music. Yet I never listen to it. I hate this tv!!! WHY do I watch it??? Oops my upload is done. Well I need to go to bed! I will post the layout and the preview and do a quick entry in the morning before I do devotions with the littles and CLay and Mom will both be gone.

Everything except paint strokes by Jen Wilson, paint by Michelle Coleman at scrapartist.

And.. yay!! The A Little Something Collection is IN THE STORE!!!


Good night and Good Luck.

7 Comments:

Blogger HaleyW said...

Kim - absolutely LOVE this new collection! Off to pick some of it up!! Thanks!!!

Haley

5:45 AM  
Blogger Sinead said...

I love the new collection, Kim! Going to have to get it when payday gets here! I see what you mean about the layout--that's neat!

You know what I'm always thinking when I look at some of my layouts? Sometimes that ones that I'm like 'well, at least it's done--I don't know that I love it, but it's done.' are the ones that get the most praise. Some of the ones that I love don't garner quite the interest or praise. I wonder why that is. Odd, huh? Anyway, you probably didn't need the rambling, but your post about not liking your LOs sometimes made me think of it. Have a good day!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! The collection is up! I hear you on always thinking you can do better - I feel that way 99% of the time!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Melissa Ives said...

The new collection is awesome! I love the layout you did too.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The details on these are beautiful!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim....these are so gorgeous! So beautiful and inspiring!

Thanks for all of your comments about your scrapping. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who analyzes their scrapping so much. At times I envy those who are so comfortable in their style and ways of doing things. But, on the other hand, I want to grow, change, expand, and challenge myself. Glad to hear that there are others who want the same. Have a great day. Hope you get some sleep =)

4:43 PM  
Blogger Julie Jewels said...

Love your new collection!
What an adorable layout of your baby! Mine is 6 too and they really are turning into little men, huh?

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home