Friday, March 24, 2006

The day has come and gone

My birthday has come and gone. Too tired to recap. Did go out with hubby. Got LOADS of great comments, emails, and cards. So the links are going down for the kit. I can't believe how many hits I got on this crazy blog tonight! Madness. I am not Gina or anything so over 600 hits was some sort of craziness!! I am so glad everyone seemed to enjoy the kit. It goes up at ACOT tomorrow. And I will discuss my day tomorrow as well.

I love ya'll. You helped make today great!
Good Night and Good Luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger KirstyB said...

Glad you had a good day!! Hope you are feeling better!!!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Melissa Ives said...

So happy you had a good day!

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day a day late Kim !

Thankyou for the Cassie kit. So pretty!

I have a folder on my desktop called "fantastic layouts I HAVE to copy" and your layout "a letter to you" has been calling to me.
My treat to myself today is being inspired by & un-ashamedly "scrap-lifting" that layout.

Thankyou. :)

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home