Monday, November 14, 2005

Funque Fresh

It won't be until later this week but I have some new paper packs I have finished. I also have elements kits for the Dirty line I am finishing as well. But I thought that it would be fun to start posting a little bit about how I come up with some of these kits and papers. Sometimes it is totally random, sometimes it's artwork or clothes or nature or.... It's fun to learn to see things around you differently. This is a bit different for me. More of a MOD paper pack. But being the gal I am I couldn't bring myself to leave the papers alone, so in the end the are all pretty textured, a tad grunged up and distressed, aaahh, just like I like it. There are 10 papers in this one - 5 patterned, 5 textured solids. It is called Funque Fresh. And for once I am off to try a more mod layout. Yummm.




Last night I was looking through my mom's Nordstrom's catalog, and to her surprise ripped a page out LOL!! But I just thought these outfits were so cute. And the colors jsut so appealing to me. SO I ran over and made up a pallette from it, and by the time I went to bed, the Funque Fresh papers were born. Hopefully I do a layout from it soon and I'll post it here. Man I need to start posting layouts more! Maybe I'll post one now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home