Friday, September 30, 2005

New Kits 9-29

These are the new kits that went in this week. These are some of my all time favorites of mine. Funny how each batch I like them more and more. I hope it really continues like that.

This is the Je T'adore Kit. I just love this one. I could have kept making elements for it and never stopped. But something about it just makes me long to scrap and that's what a kit should do. You can buy that kit Here: Je t'adore Page Kit



This Breakfast Nook kit is another one that makes me want to scrap. So rich and "yummy" as Amy called it. You can buy the kit here: Breakfast Nook Page Kit



This is one of those paper packs that the thumbnail just does it such an injustice!! Most of the papers have a nice cardstock texture, and slight sanding and patterns that just don't show up on a tiny thumbnail. Why oh why don't I live somewhere where the leaves change colors anymore? I long for great "children in leaves" picture. And there are 14, count them 14, papers in it! You can buy the paper pack here: Fall Textures Big Pack



This was a paper pack that was so different for me and fun. I used loads of brush work to create gret grungy brushed artsy boy papers. I love love these and have been searching for the right pictures to scrap with it. And I threw in a red painted chipboard alpha for kicks. You can buy the paper pack here: Work Hard Play Hard Paper Pack

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Cox said...

I can't see your designs since the store at SBB is down but I just have to say that I LOVE that Breakfast Nook kit you have here on your blog :) I'll definitely have to remember to check your stuff out when the store is back up and running :)

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home