Thursday, August 11, 2005

Comments

well it's 1:30 and kinda early for me to be this tired, but I thought real quick I would say how really nice it is when I get comments from you nice people out there!! I never really think anyone reads this and I really just started what like a few weeks ago. So thanks for reminding me that I need to come post again. everytime I let any time pass I get an email comment reminding me to go back and post again. I really am just constantly amazed at the digiscrapping community. What was I doing before March??? How did I not have this in my life? I really am honored to be getting to know more and more people in this hobby, or is it obsession? Sometimes a little obsession can be a good thing. Better than sitting and watching TV all day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home