Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Chic and Shabby

Boy I have been making loads of paper packs. I was supposed to post some previews of the placesettings paper packs, but have put off making the previews. I made a number of packs, but haven't made previews. This is a different paper pack that I finally made some elements for. I have really had fun making necklaces, etc. Another soft pastel one here LOL. But I have made a few paper packs that are so different for me. I think anyone who actaully reads this will be pretty surprised by some of them. I actaully love this kit as well as the paper packs I made around the same time. I am starting on their elements tonight. I will try and keep up and actually post here a bit more often.


1 Comments:

Blogger Just Nancy said...

You gotta love those spammers! they'll find a way to get you every time!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home