Sunday, March 26, 2006

CT ANNOUNCED!

So the day has finally come. Thank the Good Lord up above. Well I admit I was shocked at the response I got from the call. I expected maybe 50 at the most! You guys blew me away. I tried really hard to look beyond just the layouts. I did my best to try and gauge the lady's personality from their scrapping, their application and their presence in the community. I narrowed it down and at the very end had Gina look over it with me. I think I have found a great great bunch of ladies that I hope will not only help showcase my designs but become friends as well. These ladies all inspire me to push my limits in my scrapping or in my life in one way or another. Let's meet them shall we?

Firstly we have the FAB Gina Miller!! Does this lady need an introduction? She is such a sweet fun loving person with an amazing generous spirit. Her layouts always inspire me to really try and tell the story. How easy is it to make a pretty layout without the story? Too easy. Her layouts speak volumes about her children and family, they leave a great journal to her children of their lives.
Check out her gallery here: Gina's Gallery
Check out her blog here: Gina's Blog

Next we have the recently names HOF HM CD Muckosky aka feeling inspired. CD is one of the nicest people I have ever met IRL or online. She is always such an encouragement to me in all areas of my life. And honestly every single layout she does is so intricate and perfect it leaves me staring at it for what seems like forever looking at every little detail. I have said it before, I think she is the digi community's new "it" girl.
Check out her gallery here: CD's Gallery
Check out her blog here: CD's blog

Third we have the sweet Miss Keela. Keela has been one of my biggest supporters and cheerleaders since the beginning. She has continually emailed me telling me how much she liked something new of mine or mentioning something on my blog, always trying to uplift me best she could. She has over the months I have known her grown into such a great scrapper. Check out her gallery, she will inspire you!
Check out her gallery here: Keela's gallery
Check out Keela's blog here : Keela's blog

The next lucky lady ( does that sound silly since it's MY stuff we're talking about?) is Gerarda van Merkerk. . When you open her gallery it is just so appealing to the eye. She rocks the one photo layout like no one else. Her layouts are like classes in design. And one look and you can see that I would love her eye for color, muted yet rich, fun yet not crazy. Love love love her stuff.
Check out her gallery here: Gerarda's gallery

Next comes Correen Silke. Not only is she a fab designer, but she makes layouts that just make me smile. Every layout I look at hers whether bright or muted is one of those pages that makes you grin ear to ear. What a gift!! I don't have it. She totally does!
Check out her gallery here: Correen's Gallery

This gal's layouts jump out at me every time I see one. Her work is amazing! The next team member is Novita Solihin! Go right now and check out her gallery. Funky, fun, warm, gorgeous layouts. She has really been such an inspiration to me lately.
Check out her gallery here: Novita's gallery

Our next winner is... lol. Nicole Durtschi! I first met her when I sold for a month over at 3S. She was on the creative team there. She always worked with my products and was one of my favorite of their CT members. She was so nice and emailed me how upset she was that she wasn't going to get to work with my stuff. It made me feel so good in that transition. So when I opened her gallery I knew who she was instantly! Her layouts are those ones you look at each time no matter what colors and just think WOw that is so pretty! I love that!
Check out her gallery here: Nicole's Gallery

And last but not least.. this lady hands down is one of my most favorite scrappers. Lucrecer Braxton. I hadn't looked through the applications and I had put her in my BOS at 2peas. I have looked through her layouts so many times! She is a scrapper that makes me wish I was freer, that makes me wish I smiled more or looked inside more. That scrapper that moves you to do better, be better. She is graphic, yet warm and inviting. I can't say enough about her.
Check out her gallery here: Lucrecer's gallery

I am SO EXCITED to start to get to know these lovely ladies! Everyone go comment on some of their fab layouts! They rock! And I guarantee you you will be inspired.

There were SO MANY amazing applications I have put many of them in a folder to save. I may be adding another member soon and...... keep your hopes up if you missed this round since I will be doing a guest CT member spot every month! So if you applied, you may still be getting a call to be a guest member soon! I am very proud to announce our first guest member....

Shannon Bieger
(aka dancingirisheyes)!!! She is the sweetest gal ever and her layouts rock the house!! She was in our final final group! Her layouts are so fun and fresh, check em out.
Check out her gallery here: Shannon's Gallery
And her blog here: Shannon's Blog

I am looking forward to seeing some amazing layouts from these girls soon. Give them a big round of applause huh?

19 Comments:

Blogger Keela said...

Whooo HOOOO!!!! I have been stalking your blog for the announcement! LOL! (a.k.a. I have no life!) Congratulations everyone...can't wait to get to know you all! :)

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's my girl Keela! Woohoo!!! Wonderful team Kim, you will go from strength to strength with these fantastic scrappers by your side!! Congratulations everyone!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Shannon Bieger said...

Congratulations to everyone! And thank you so much Kim for the wonderful opportunity! I'm looking forward to working alongside you and your fabulous new team!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing team - congratulations Kim and congrats to all these talented ladies. Im looking forward to seeing what they create with your designs!!

2:29 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Congratulations everyone. Maybe next time!!! Maybe the next guest spot too!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Sinead said...

Congrats, everyone! You have put together a terrific team, Kim! I can't wait to see what everyone puts out for you!

5:35 AM  
Blogger Melissa Ives said...

Congrats to everyone! That is one talented team!

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO excited to be on your team...thanks for having me ;).

Looking forward to getting to know you and the rest of the team.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to everyone! What a great team!

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Kim!!! I am SOOOOOO excited to rock your designs! You have put together one helluva team lady! Can't wait to get to know everyone a little better. CONGRATS TEAM!

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Congrats everyone!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Kim!! What an Awesome Team!! Congrats to all you lucky Ladies out there!!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Julie Jewels said...

Congrats to all your girls!!!
Looks like you picked a great bunch!

I bet you feel so good having this finally done! You did good!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations ladies!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man- they are great girls! congrats!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats everyone!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

I was just smiling, smiling, smiling when I read your wonderful words about me. I am so beyond honored to be a part of this team. So honored.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great team Kim! Congratulations to all the talented ladies!!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

I just want to share a PDF filling out tool I've discovered, just in case you need it.

PDFfiller.com allowed me to upload word and powerpoint document to be converted to PDF. Let's me fill out the form neatly and after I had the capability of either to save, print, fax , share or SendtoSign the forms.

I was able to get also the form i need through http://goo.gl/vPUXp0.

Such a great experience!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home