Monday, March 13, 2006

Aahh I HATE packing.

Okay I have officially learned my lesson. I truly swear that the next time I have to go anywhere on a trip I will start planning and PACKING a week in advance so all the small details are done. Well and all the big details. I mean we can all live on a couple outfits in the week preceding leaving. The children can wear the same thing everyday for the week for all I care. I want everything packed and ready days in advance so I can actually sleep before these trips. Ahh it's what? 2:17 now and have hours of work left and we have to walk out the door at like 7:30. Considering baths and breakfast I sure hope I get at least an hour or two. LAME! What a fool I am once again. You'd think I would have learned this lesson years ago. But here I am publically promising to myself and my friends that I solemnly swear to not go through this again. Sucky. Okay until like 4 Am when I am frazzled and have more nothings to say yet want to sit for a sec.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sinead said...

Oh, I so feel your pain. I've got a friend who packs everything a week before she goes. Dude, I wouldn't have any clothes to wear! lol

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i used to worry about packing before i went to europe when i was 18 and was forced to tote my belongings with me up a gazillion flight of stairs, and through miles of city streets. i pack light, real light. the only things that are packed overabundantly...socks and undies. :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

ahh, I feel your pain - last minute packer here too........

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home