Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blogging

Man I wish I was one of the fab super bloggers of the world that posted all this cool stuff and pictures and was witty and funny and made the blog world stand up and take notice. Do you ever feel that way?

That simple concept has really made me start to reevaluate my life. I have been beginning to wonder why I struggle to put really thought provoking and meaningful journaling to my children on my layouts. I have been beginning to wonder why I never feel I have much to say on this blog. Admittedly I have a more low key blog where I post some more private goings on of life. But I would like the casual things of life to be here and yet I never find I have much to say. Am I so shallow and caught up in the day to day life things that I am not educating myself, that I am not searching the mysteries of life out, that I am not stretching my concept of normal anymore? I am not reading anything at the moment, am not engaged in anything interesting at the moment and feel I have little to offer. I am definitely not meaning this as a pity party cuz it's really not. I am not wallowing in it, just thinking about it is making me rethink my life. I want to learn about things that interest me. I want to read and grow and become a better and deeper and more rounded person everyday. Honestly most of my revelations at the moment are Biblical and I might start putting some of those here now and then. But more than anything I think I am going to try to just start doing some daily rambling even a few lines about my day. Maybe by just that simple act will help me to see where my time is being wasted. Maybe it will help me to search out a few interesting tidbits here and there. And if not.. oh well. HA!

So the tidbits of the day. Had an annoying first part of the day. Decided to go to Goodwill to see if I couldn't find a few dresses to wear in Texas. Found lots of cute stuff. None if it fit. Sucks to get so big you can't find things at Goodwill. Okay one thing fit but it was more my mom's style but figured I'd get it anyways and give it to her after. Found a cute Gap cardigan for Cassie that she loved and got the littles a few 25cents toys. The line was super long and there were two girls up by the register but they just chatted instead of opening a new register and left us all to wait 20 minutes in line. SO finally I get up there and my ATM card said service not available. There is enough money in there, it's not insufficient funds but still won't work. Oh if looks could kill than I would be dead with the people waiting in line after me. Boy that line was long when I left. So I couldn't get any of our stuff since they don't take checks. Lame

Was annoyed, took a nap instead of cleaned. Put all the children in the bed with me and we all slept. Felt good though now the house is a mess. I have to have it sparkling when I leave for Texas so my mom can enjoy her time alone. The way she said it was not so nice, but oh well. I have no clothes for the children and need to go to the consignment store tomorrow and try and get them clothes for the wedding, etc. Got so much to do I can hardly stand it. It makes me want to throw up to think about it. Adric is such a handful and we have to go on a plane with him makes me crazy. And Clay lost the battery to the DVD player so we can't even have them watch movies on the plane. AAHHH. I dread it.

So I am off to finish my freebie. MY FIRST BLOG FREEBIE IS COMING TOMORROW - or today for most reading :) :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Bieger said...

I'd love to read what you'r discovering in the Bible right now Kim! Definitely share that on your blog.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Keela said...

Have you seen my blog? No one reads it! Okay, maybe a few, but not regularly or anything.

And...I feel the same way about Goodwill! LOL! I'm too big. Maybe if I actually lose weight I should donate MY clothes and then someone else who is big will get them. ;) LOL!

Yes, do share what you're discovering in the Bible!!!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Julie Jewels said...

Kim I totally feel ya on the blog! I read some that are so witty and fun and get loads of comments and then I go to mine to post and well..ho hum!!
I do enjoy reading yours though! I like to hear what other people do in their lives daily. Especially those with kids! I guess our thoughts are more interesting to others than we think!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the freebie. This is gorgeous.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home