Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Nerdiness

Dani and I were discussing how herdy we were the other night. Fun to have someone else that gets excited about hearing about the old Screensavers guys doing online radios shows and hacker underground tv shows :) So I found this on Amy's blog from like months ago and took the nerd test and got a much higher score than I thought I would. Hmm.. have to have hubby take one and see how nerdy he is. For a redneck he's probably pretty nerdy.

I am nerdier than 72% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Proud to be quasi nerdy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Being Mrs Miles said...

I took a tour and read your blog Kim. Its very good reading. You undersell yourself! I am amazed at how many kits you have made. You have a flair for design and an eye for colour. I look forward to watching you blast forward on the scrapping scene!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home