Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Drooling



Oh Amy mentioned this on her blog and could I be drooling anymore than I am? I am so the person that LOVES to flip through scrap mags over and over until they fall apart. Boy I alone must be keeping these companies afloat since I don't have subscriptions but buy the mags each month. Waiting for Christmas! But I have heard and heard about THE book. And here it is! Looks great and I might have to splurge just this once. ARGH or do I want the worn comforts CD? So many cool things so little money. Time will tell what I splurge on. I am THE worst decision maker ever so... But you can preorder this Here for $19.99. Oh boy another thing I want. But I love looking at digital LOs. I can't be the only one thay flips through the mags searching for the digilayouts first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home