Tuesday, September 13, 2005

New banner and kits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am working on a banner to put in the store and am testing it here so I can really see it. I have finished some kits that will be going up in the store Friday this week. Scroll down as there are what 7 kits I think.

Firstly is the Let Yourself kit - well paper pack and elements. I am liking more with certain types of paper getting the option of only buying the paper if you are not an element scrapper. So some kits will be as kits and some as seperates. I keep the price the same. I know some argue that taken apart the kits cost more, but for most I don't think that's so. Look at Jen Wilson's totally rocking stuff that is $3 for a paper pack and what $2.95 for elements - even some on sale for $2!

SO here's the Let Yourself Paper and Elements.

I really enjoyed making this one for some reason and went a tad overboard on ribbon, but hey I love ribbons, so...


This is the Funky Few collection and was a blast to make! I think they will make for some fun LOs. Boy and how I wish I could have just recolored these instead of having to do them all by hand, but as many know that isn't as successful as it seems.








This kit is one I made a ways back from a snowboard backpack I saw. I wanted to do something while great for young boys was geared for teenage boys. Aren't they hard to scrap sometimes? This kit would be great for a great black and white, or great pics of your young skate or snowboarder.


Lastly, this is also a kit I had waiting and it is definitely a different style for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home