Sunday, September 25, 2005

Well went to church today. Hadn't been in a while since things got all crazy in our lives. One would think that things at the crazy level they were at would make me draw closer to God, but hmm... well.. Anyways so we went to church for the first time in a long time. When Frankie and Cassie were little (er) they went every week and we never had any problems. But Adric, being only what, 20 months now, had hardly ever gone. And none that he had to sit still for. Oy. It could have been way way worse. But I can't be the only mother that thinks her children are WAY louder than they probably really are. Every peep seemed like it was on loud speaker. I must have seemed pretty stressed out as I had people tell me that he was fine and that he didn't bother anyone, yada yada yet how would they even have looked back to see my stress if he wasn't bothering anyone? :) But at least this church is super informal and they have lots of parents that don't send their children to Sunday School so we weren't the only ones with our children with us like when we go to bigger churches. And then we came home, all 5 of us piled in the bed and took a big long nap. Well could have been longer, but a short nap is better than no nap! And the baby always sleeps way longer when he's with me. And why do children have to have such great memories? A simple, "I'll make waffles for dinner" cannot go by unnoticed or forgotten. So I awoke from my nap to have to make waffles. But my mom had bought that canned whipped cream so at least I could give myself a squirt every time I felt the sting of REALLY not wanting to be making them and then went on to eat too many waffles and too many pieces of bacon and sabotages all the working out I have been doing. But oh well. At least the waffles were heart shaped and it made Cassie happy. And to feed Frankie's obsession, Clay got a copy of Crash Bandicoot for the computer - Frankie's favorite game. At least I have something really powerful to threaten him with and take away as punishment. because boy does that boy love him some Crash bandicoot. ramble ramble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home