Thursday, September 08, 2005

The day has come!

Well I can't believe I haven't put this here but superwoman Amy invited me to be in the SBB store! I can't believe it. Truly I am so excited like a child. I really feel like Cinderella or something stupid like that. I really still feel like this struggling newbie going to the chats and not knowing what to do. Since the beginning SBB has been my home and I always had that little girl dream to be one of the designers at SBB that I had put up on a pedestal. It's funny how these normal people, ladies who get up and go to work everyday, or stay home raising up littles, we make into these "celebrities" or icons just cuz they do something we cant't. YOu know what's funny? I am gonna be going in the store and still feel that way about certain designers. LOL. I don't know that I will ever feel like I belong in that group LOL.

Also! i just saw that another designer I don't even know had my blog linked in her blog links. How cool! Man it means I need to actually blog now that more than 2 people look here now and then. Maybe around 10 people, but 10 is better than none.

So 2 cool things that have made me happy today. And the first time I see my stuff up at the store I swear I will be ecstatic! Okay feel free to laugh at me when I do the happy dance like my 4yo :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisahoo said...

WAY to go, Kim!!! I just checked out your kits in the store -- you have some BE-YOO-TI-FUL things in there! I've seen you around at other sites and I am so happy that you are selling at SBB!!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home