Monday, August 29, 2005



This is the new kit I just finished! I have been a bit undecided about the name of it - boy I am bad at naming kits. But I really love when you finish a kit and are left adoring every paper, every element. I love love love this one. I have been really loving oversized alphas so this kit has another one - this a is shown full size on 12x12. I even scrapped a page with these papers that I didn't hate!!! I actually want to scrap with it again and I hate using kits twice. I have a really hard time scrapping with my stuff. But I used the papers and ended up loving this LO.



Hope to have the kits somewhere soon. Maybe I should dig in and go get my business license, etc, Ick!! Lol.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make money by dropshipping in the UK.
I have a dropshipping uk site/blog. It pretty much covers dropshipping uk related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting up this blog. I run a website about body cleansing. If that interests you, visit if you get a chance - thanks again.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat topic and insightful content - I wish more blogs were like yours! I'll definitely be back for more!

I've got a best affilate programs site. It's mostly on best affilate programs and that kind of stuff.

Check it out if you're not too busy :-)

1:52 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Umm, it looks like you really got hit with blog spam. There's an option in the settings called something about "word verification" that should help.

That's not what I wanted to comment about, though. Can you help me find some clip art? I'm mostly into traditional paper scrapping, but I want to find a set of numbers to print out and use on my kids' birthday pages. I don't have a good enough internet connection to just sit online and search. Can you point me in the right direction?

By the way, I love your blog!

4:53 AM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

This is an awesome kit Kim!! I am drooling over it. And I love the layout you did with it. I have been looking at the other kits and paper packs you have on this blog - you have got talent girl!!!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home