Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I am going crazy designing and designing and having my stuff just sitting on my puter, so... I bought some webspace. And I spent every waking moment for a week learning Dreamweaver, making a website, learning PHP for zen cart, customizing my zen cart, boy a lot in a week!! It is A LOT of work to build a site with a store and actually have it look good! And I am happy with it then my mom reminds me that I need a business license, fictitious name license, and tax ID number. ARGH!!! Part of me just hopes I can get in my dream store so I can not feel this crunch to run out and deal with all these crazy business things. I wish I had someone who did it all for me. i guess that's what the bigger stores are for. Hmm... but if it doesn't work out I will get my business license stuff and everything and start advertising my little hole on the internet. I am not gonna post the link yet even to look at cuz I put a couple things in the store and would hate for someone to actually buy them. i know I know I need to just go turn their availability off, I just haven't done it yet. So say a prayer for me that sometime I can get in THE store and won't have to deal with all this scrap. But i do love the look of my site, and will get it up and running. i commend anyone who does this on a big scale in the bigger stores. Boy! it's a lot of work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home