Saturday, February 18, 2006

So like probably 100 others I shopped the Jen Wilson sale, which is still going on right now so if you haven't shopped do it. I bought mostly everything I didn't have. Would love a big jenwilsondesigns sale :) Also picked up a couple other things just to support some of my favorite gals. Bought this element pack from Gina Miller HERE :) mainly because I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that silk flower. Knocks my socks off. I was supposed to buy her sequined flowers but somehow screwed that up and now when I go in the store it still has all my Jen things in my cart. Hopefully when I get up they will have mysteriously disappeared and I can pick up those cute sequined flowers. Funny thing is I have NO idea when I would use them but they are so darn cute I want them, no long for them, every time I see them :) Oy And I bought some Atomic Cupcake actions just cause everyone else is doing it and I need to feel part of the "in" crowd. I still need to pick up one or two of Kathryn Balint's kits to make some baby gifts. I am gonna do some cute iron-ons from some onesies for my best friend who just had her 10th, yes 10th, baby last week. 8 boys 2 girls :) And ALL the boys have names that start with J. No more shopping for months though lol. I NEVER shop and have shopped at the Shabby Shoppe, SBB, and Atomic Cupcake. No more shopping! Though man I want to go to the LSS tomorrow and buy a couple Quote Unquote books. But I will talk myself out of it. Enough spending for now. Actually I am over my budget so NO more. At least I can justify my AC stuff since it's business related - sort of :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And I bought some Atomic Cupcake actions just cause everyone else is doing it and I need to feel part of the "in" crowd."

lololol Too funny Kim! p.s. CYE for a BIG treat. *wink wink* And thanks for the little plug. :)

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home