Friday, February 17, 2006

So I finally scrapped just for ME last night. I have been so busy I can hardly hear myself think sometimes. I had 16 element packs to make last night and well.... can you say FRIED? It was like 1:30 AM and should have gone to bed but decided to scrap instead. Before I knew it it was 3:30 AM and I had done two pages - well... and finished filling my JW wish list for the big sale. I love this picture of Frankie. I can see his little wheels turning. I am thinking that I might post a sneak peek of My and Mere's big project. What do you think? Let me go make one and I will post it later. I have decided I need to scrap more. I really love it. This is what got me started in the first place, my love for it. I think it's really sad how many designers start designing because of their love for scrapping and end up never scrapping. I am SO guilty of it. I love love love designing but don't want to leave my children just a bunch of designs to look at yunno? Maybe another layout or two this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

I LOVE these thought bubbles! What a cool idea.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definitely gonna have to scraplift this- soooooo clever and cute!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home