Monday, February 06, 2006

Here is a fun new set. I have ideas for some other ones as well. These are a bunch of flowers shapes from classic to funky that you can use to make your own flowers, and papers. Use the square flowers to make great boy pages or the pointy ones for some truly unique funky flowers. Layer to make mod flowers in all colors! These will go in next week I think so I can have some ad space since it will all be filled with CT and kit ads. Oh I dunno when I think I will put it in. I just wanna put it in now. Ahh maybe I'll just go put it in now. Okay it's going in tonight LOL

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I can't see it, but I'm sure it's awesome. I just had to comment, cause I liked the way you talked yourself into putting it up tonight! :D

6:55 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Oh my gosh, these are SO fun!

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwahaha I love how you just talked yourself into putting them in the store so soon, and I know you did 'cause they caught my eye this morning! Fun idea!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fab idea Kim! BTW - this is my first time at your blog and it won't be my last... keep up the great work!!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home