Monday, February 06, 2006

CT call!!!!!!

The Ad is above since blogger is messing up.

Okay so I am finally doing this. I have put it off for so long. Of course now everyone and their brother and sister are on 100 teams so we'll see how it goes.

To look at all my designs you can go through my blog archives or look at my storefronts here:

My stuff at SBB

My stuff at ACherryonTop

I am looking for 8 CT members to showcase Kim Christensen Designs at both Scrapbook-Bytes and ACherryonTop. I am looking for a wide array of styles so one is surely YOURS! I am looking to display my designs in digital layouts, paper layouts, altered art, cards, whatever your creativity takes you!

To Apply:

-email me at frankcassiesmom@comcast.net with ( please put CT CALL in the subject header!):

-the link to one online gallery

- tell me why you think you would be a good asset to my team

- tell me a little about yourself

- I would like to gain some great friends in the process :) :)

Team Requirements:

1. You must create at least one layout per the number of kits I put up each month with a minimum of 2 layouts. Meaning if I put only one kit out that month, one layout with that kit and at least one with an older kit. You will get coupons for free kits with an email to the link to your LO.

2. Your projects can include digital layouts, paper layouts, cards or altered projects

3. I’d like you to try to showcase my kit to the best of your ability. That does not mean you need to use all the elements. While I am a big fan of graphic style layouts, I would prefer pages that also showcased some of my elements as well.

4. Members should share their layout at a minimum of 3 galleries and their blogs (if applicable)

Deadline for applications is Feb 20th! I will pick the team by the 27th though I am so excited that hopefully it will be earlier than that!

I am so excited!!! Apply apply!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Good luck with the call! I am sure your emailbox will be filled to the brim! :)

4:49 AM  
Blogger Lisa W said...

I love your stuff. I will be sending you an email.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodluck in choosing - your designs are wonderful!

*Gemma*

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agee - sure you will have plenty of talent apply and potential friends to use your delightful designs.
_justine (aka bellbird)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Sinead said...

I was so excited to see your call. I'm sure your inbox will be jammed!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home