Saturday, February 18, 2006

One quick thing before I clean - gotta get the kitchen cleaned, to the store and back for Gina's chat. Anyways. So.. my thoughts. Okay so I have started "trying" to look through the paper gallery at 2 peas. I am not nor will ever be a paper scrapper but every now and then I get shown an amazing paper scrapper that rocks my world to add to my BOS. So I was thinking maybe if I poke around the paper gallery I will get some different kinds of inspiration. But. You knew there was a but right? I just don't like it. I get like 3 pages in and just long to go back to the SBB or peas digital gallery. I find even amongst the new digital scrappers so much better design principles, just more eye appealing layouts. Is it because it's easier to see the design on the screen? Who knows. So a shout out to my digi gals cause I just love looking through the digi galleries. You guys blow my socks off. Now with no line breaks since I am in hello and don't know how, I was just reading Gina's blog post about SLEEP. Ahh sleep. Where did you go? Where did I lose you? They say you lose sleep but can I find it? I wish I could say I was turning into a 5 hour gal. I am a 7 hour gal and being that I stay up til like 2 AM every night/morning it is not serving me well. I will be trying still to scoot it back and the children too. I think that most designers that stay up late still have children that go to bed at a reasonable hour. I would get SO much more done if the little were in bed by 8! Oy. Oops. They're running amok in the other room and are supposed to be playing in here with me. Gotta run. OH quick, see what I got! Told ya I'd get those flowers. And well... the CD. Love ya Gina doll.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh sleep. Where did you go? Where did I lose you?

LOL If I find the answer, I'll let you know. ;)

I WANT THIS CD SET MISSY. THERE. I SAID IT. I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW AND YES, I AM SHOUTING! ;)

You're so sweet Kim. You said you wanted those flowers and you made good on it. Thanks for the support. ;)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Sarah96 said...

sleep..... ah sleeeppp I totally need more of it! I did manage 12 hours last night though, so I guess I'm good for another several weeks of only 3 or 4/night! I'm getting way too old for this though! haha

OH..and I'm a paper scrapper too, and I TOTALLY know what you mean about the look. I really think my digi los are so much better (and they're still not the best) than my paper los. It's tough to "see" what you want to do in paper. On the computer I can manipulate until I like without having to visualize it first and hope for the best as I cut the paper! I also NEVER thought about printing my pictures in sizes other than 4x6 when I was paper scrapping before digi - just never occured to me, and I wouldn't know in advance anyway...another awesome plus for digi! :-)

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home