Thursday, February 23, 2006

Okay quick update on my CT Call! Sorry I haven't posted about this before. I haven't even started sorting through the apps yet if you can believe it. A good 3/4 of my emails are still in a backup we had to do when we almost has a complete crash. Clay will be restoring and importing all those tonight for me. Wow guys I have gotten WAY more than I expected and really WAY more than I want to sort through LOL. Double edged sword I guess. So due to the high volume of emails I haven't yet sent out a "I got your app, etc." letter. BUT I will send out both acceptance and rejection letters so you won't have to sit around worrying whether you made it. Wow that will take hours. I haven't but opened a handful here and there and am AMAZED at the hugh quality of work here. You guys truly are great. So be patient with me. WHY I decided to do this right in the middle of having to finish up my and Mere's CDs who will know. I am so busy I stay up in bed thinking about it. I will post later - have a good day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIKERS! Definitely not a position I envy! Good luck choosing your CT girlies....I'm sure you've had TONS of awesomely creative applicants. :)

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you have your hands FULL lady! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home