Monday, February 20, 2006

Well one last layout for a few days I'm sure. I need to work on ELEMENTS lol. I realized I haven't been doing credits on most of these. So light brown and pink paper, and clock by Jen Wilson, Dark Brown paper by ME, tear made from a bling by Holly McCaig and manipulated by me (is in one of my HOF layouts!) sating heart by Me, and stitching by Ronna Penner. Fonts DSP Old General Store, Susie's Hand, and Times New Roman (which I love for some reason). I LOVE this girl!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww, she looks so sad! Great LO, and fantastic quote!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man... she looks soooooooo sad. :( She's such a cutie though!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Sinead said...

Oh, that's so sad (but really sweet!)! Pretty layout, even though the subject is so sweetly sad!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Being Mrs Miles said...

This is very sweet Kim. Sometimes its important to get the sad as well as the happy, because without one we would not have the other...

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home