Monday, February 27, 2006

Okay okay so I know I am supposed to announce my CT members today. Umm...*ducking*... it won't be today. I have spent every free moment until around 3 am every night finishing up the CDs, except those few horrible days where I scrapped a lot and totally couldn't think straight. But that said I did a first sort on the batch that was not in the back up. Clay will be restoring those tonight and will do the first sort of those tomorrow. Give me a few days and I will announce I promise! But I thought that maybe if I posted this cute layout I made with Gina Cabrera's new camo kit (umm thanks Gina Miller for putting them on your blog and of course I HAD to buy them). I LOVE this kit. I think in many ways my scrapping is changing. As a result the kind of stuff I want to design is changing. Expect some different things from me soon. Maybe a little less dirty and a little more well.. hard to explain. Shabby? Useable? all the words in between those. Hard to explain it. Thanks Ali Edwards for continually inspiring me to scrap differently, to not be afraid to have photos touch each other, and inspiring me to do a little journaling on every page.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Sorry about that! Anyway, I love this layout. Great expressions on her face!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you'd better duck. I have a barrel of tomatoes to throw at you over here!!! ;)

That LO is smokin'! Totally hope I have enough photos of my kids to do something like that. I don't think I have ever had my photos touch before. What a cool look!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Okay Kim, from one slob to another...get that laundry sorted! :) No seriously, I find I can't scrap as well when the house is a mess...which sucks because I hate cleaning...hate hate hate it! But it frees the clutter from the mind as well and the creativity can just FLOW. Love your layout, great design.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home