Friday, February 24, 2006

Wow well had a hard day yesterday so I scrapped a lot. Scrapping has been so much fun lately. When I was looking for pictures, saw these side by side in the browser and just stopped everything and scrapped them. Felt really good to be so inspired. I hope to learn to hear that voice of inspiration more instead of just scrapping. I am always amazed by scrappers like Ali Edwards or Rhonna Farrer that find so much inspiration and their work shows it. Love this red plate I made, will be in a kit coming soon (the Warm line needs some red). Papers both browns are Jen Wilsons, The Black from me in the new CDs, font: DSP Old General Store COmpass stamp from Jen too

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic layout. I love how you did the photo...it makes for such a striking layout!!!

4:29 PM  
Blogger CD said...

love that red bookplate too! oh I'm so happy for you, feeling inspired like that, it's the best way to scrap! it just all happens and seems to come together from somewhere inside! the results look like the product of inspiration! really nice

6:15 PM  
Blogger Melissa Ives said...

Awesome Layout! Beautiful!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home