Thursday, February 02, 2006

Okay here are the Warm #5 elements. So here's the thing I realized today. I like to post my papers and elements here as I make them. But today reading Gina's blog I realized that most everyone else posts them like a day or so before they are going to put them in the stores as kind of advertising. Am I messing myself up by posting them a week in advance? I feel like I am. Or do I just need to relax because it makes no difference? It would SO be like me to care about things that are totally irrelevant. Well one more warm element pack and I will put the 2 kits in the store. And being that it is the 6th one, I will be packaging them in a collection (all 6 kits) for a reduced price.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm loving the colors on this one Kim, I'll have to add that one to my stash too! You're being very very bad on my checkbook LOL!

Also, I like seeing what you have coming out, really builds up the anticipation, so I like what you're doing!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home