Thursday, January 19, 2006

Okay a sneak peek, though these won't be out until next week :) Here are the next group. I really need to just finish all my work stuff and scrap some. I have been making these warm kits because I was really looking for something a bit "different" for some of my HOF layouts. of course I have 6 layouts done already and just finished these, so after I finish the elements for this one I am taking a break for a while to finish up my layouts and put some of my creativity into the layouts instead. I haven't posted any LOs anywhere for so long it is totally weird. At least the layouts I did for the past couple newsletters can be posted soon. I need to do that. I hate not putting anything in my gallery for months at a time. One of my major resolutions for this year is to really scrap. I always find it very sad that there are a lot of designers that get into designing because they love to scrap and then never do it. I don't want to go through this whole process with little layouts. I must admit that doing these HOF layouts has made me really reevaluate why and what I scrap about. I am not even sure that a couple of my entries are as loved by me as they were a few weeks ago, but they were so real and raw when I made them that they will stay in the entry regardless. Okay, kitchen is a mess and I am WAY behind schedule. Was SO not supposed to make papers today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, love your new line. Check out your kit at the 2Peas gallery - nana z using Fun...love it, tks zalaine.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another awesome one, Kim!! You're on a roll...keep it up! :) Good luck with your HOF entries!!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home