Friday, January 20, 2006

Ahh so I guess I have been tagged by both Regina and those sweet Eggers!

1. 4 jobs you've had in your life:
- cashier at a fancy high class pizza joint
- the amazing job of staying home to raise children, keep house and keep a happy hubby
- running a traveling kitchen that fed at Rainbow Gatherings
- um...

2. Four Movies you would watch over and over:
- Rudy ( I LOVE Rudy and have watched it 1000 times and cry every time)
- Goonies
- Empire of the Sun ( I have loved this movie since I was young and still love it just as much as i did then)
- Minority Report ( okay so stupid but I watch it whenever there is nothing on all the time)

3. 4 places you have lived:
- Taos, NM - lived out in the middle of the desert for years with no electricity in a very nicely furnished schoolbus complete with recliner, queen sized bed, propane stove and oven, bookshelves, wood stove - just rockin in general
- Middle TN - still own our home there and miss every single day that I am not there tending to the garden and watching chickens come running every morning
- Ca - ICK! Live there right now. Um did I say ICK?
- On the road- I hitchhiked around the country for about 2 years

4. 4 TV shows you love to watch:
- The OC (okay I admitted already some of these are dumb)
- Battlestar Gallactica (Hands down one of the BEST, if not THE best show on right now)
- The West Wing
- Project Runway

5. 4 Places you've been on vacation:
- DisneyWorld
- I don't know that I have been anywhere else

6. 4 Websites you visit daily:
- SBB
- 2peas
- Private Christian mothers board
- Hmmm... nowhere else I can think of, but I do read a few blogs everyday like the FAB miss Gina's famous blog

7. 4 of your favorite foods:
- Bread
- Pizza
- Lemon Bars
- Magic Shell! All ice cream is better with Magic Shell

8. 4 places you would rather be right now:
- Taking a bath
- In a peaceful place
- In a happy place
- At dinner with my sweetheart

Hmm I need to make lunch so I am not going blog hopping to see who has and who hasn't been tagged. Maybe tonight. Thanks guys, I needed something a bit light today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow Kim- I found your answers to be really interesting! You hitch hiked for 2 years? That is really cool. Oh the stories you must have! ;)

I am DIGGING your new sets! I picked up Warm 2 (or was it Warm 1? LOL) and the flowers.... I will be back for more for sure!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home