Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Here is a sneak peek at some stuff I have coming out. I agonized and agonized over names for these. Finally Sonya said I should just number them. I mean really I never can come up with all these witty names, naming my papers, etc with coordinating names, etc. I had these ideas for lines that were a bit different for me, so here are the first couple. I will keep adding to the line until I have a certain number then they will be consolidated onto CD. So far there are fun - more bright springy colors, probably all for girls - we'll see about that part. Then there is warm. I found this great website that had amazing abstract art. I was so inspired by all the warm deep colors they were using. So all the pallettes for those come from abstract art. Hmm maybe I will post later the pictures of the art so you can see the process. Another one in the works will be the Play line and it will probably be more for boys. Any ideas on lines would be greatly appreciated. Sorry to all who are waiting on Colors Elements. I had a huge creative block all December and these are what broke me out of it. So hopefully here soon the Colors elements will start coming back to me. Until then, I am gonna make the elements for these packs and see what happens. Don't know when they will be out, maybe when I have a few more element packs so I can upload them all at once.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These new designs are all so gorgeous Kim - can't wait to get them. I have recently discovered your designs and I bought your Colours Collection CD the other day - wonderful stuff!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Kim! You've been busy girl! :) They all look gorgeous and I, of course, can't wait to see more boy stuff! REDS REDS REDS...I love reds! :) Red with anything is perfect in my eyes. LOL!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh these are all so, so, so yummy!!! I want them! No, NEED them!! LOL! Can't wait!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow you are blowing my socks off with these papers! I bought your cd from SBB and love it! Good stuff, very good stuff. Too bad I haven't been scrappin' lately... isn't that the way? Fabulous papers! So excited for you!

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooo Mmmmmmmm Gggggggg! These are all FAB! I am going to buy them ALL... and I hope I don't have to wait too long. ;) AWESOME work Ms. Kim!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!

I just recently found your designs, and I am in LOVE! :) These new designs are totally gorgeous! Can't wait to get my hands on 'em! ;-)

~ Dani

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home