Monday, December 12, 2005

Another Change

I had this all written out and it got deleted ARGH. Well for a number of different reasons I have decided that my personal life and my scrapblog don't mix like I wish they could. My personal life right now is just too personal. And a lot of the issues in life I have come from a conservative Christian standpoint. Being in a business setting, often times as this blog is read by my customers as well as colleagues (never thought I'd use that word IRL lol). As such I have never felt truly open to discuss what are very very personal life issues and belief related issues openly in this blog. Not that it is any secret that by the grace of God I have been saved through Jesus Christ. But the day to day struggles that I have been having are so intertwined with my faith that they just are too personal. So my life will somewhat seperate, though I am not sure that I ever let go 100% or even close to it in my blogging here. I have started another blog in a more private blog network and pray that it will be able to help channel the honesty in journaling that I need. I do think that over the course of time there will be scrapping related topics as well as things that I think some of my scrapping friends will appreciate that I will blog about here. But it will never be on of the cool kids fun blogs that, I in my desire to fit in, had envisioned it will become. And that is freeing to me. I don't care if anyone reads my other blog. It is simply an outlet without thoughts of all the people I know reading it. I do envision that I will start to talk more about my inpirations, struggles, etc. of coming up with different kits, etc. This is what I want this blog to move more towards. To be more of a place to see my kits and how I came up with them and where ideas come from, things like that. Thanks all for your understanding in all this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that you have included this profession in your "scrapping" blog. After all what/who is more important when it all comes down. As the co-owner of a digital scrapbooking site we have made our beliefs quite open and some people come because of it and some people stay away but the truth is the truth and we believe the world needs to see and hear that truth, and as Christians it is our responsibility to make it known.

Rick Mann
Digitals

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to read that you have started another private blog. I encourage that completely! My blog is a ramblin' mess. haha It's similar to what goes on inside my mind.... I suppose. Don't be concerned about whether it's a "fun" blog or not. Who cares? It's for you. About you. That's more than enough. That's perfect in itself. I would read both your blogs. so there. (wink, wink)

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home