Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The CD has dropped!!!! My Colors Collection Paper CD dropped yesterday. But the SBB store kept crashing, which didn't help my last minute, end of the month CD sales LOL. Was trying to squeeze in a couple extra days in the month with the CD to bump up my 20D camera budget :) But I am really excited about this CD. I have actually scrapped with it a few different times already. The CD is 110 PAPERS!! 10 papers in each color - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Aqua, Cream, Brown, and Black. Mix and Match with other kits, use to color block layouts, mix and match to make your own great color palletes. The papers are all textured and deep, without being too distressed. I am loving em! Also... FOR A LIMITED TIME - I am offering the CD for a PreLaunch 25% OFF price!!! SUPER CHEAP!!! $16.50!!!! But after my launch party, that price is GONE! SO snatch it up ASAP!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE IT!!!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Holy moly, Batman! Another must have!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home